Frequently Asked Questions
(1) Where is my order, I just placed my order have not received a tracking number?
Please give us 24 to 48 hours to process your orders. You will receive an email with your tracking number after the 24 to 48 hours.
(2) I don't see the size I need.
If you need a size that we don't offer on the website, please e-mail [email protected] to get a price quote. Please give us detailed product information. We will send you a Measurements Guide with images. We will need detailed measurements from you to give you an accurate pricing.
(3) I tried calling and it only goes to Voice message.
Due to high call volume, on a daily basis we ask that you leave us a detailed message with your phone number and nature of your call. Mercy Robes team is working very hard to assist customers and will return your call in the order it was received. You can also email us @ [email protected] or [email protected]
(4) Ladies Robe - How do I select my robe size?
Please select your robe size like your dress size. Our robes run true to size. There is additional room in our robes apart from the measurements listed online, for a comfortable fit.
Please do not go up a size.
If you are 2 different sizes on the top and bottom, select the size that fits the larger part and have the rest altered.
Ladies Robes are a standard of 56" length. If you are 5' 6" and below our standard robe length will work for you.
Women 4' 8" to 5' 3" may require some minor sleeve and length alterations.
Ladies Who are taller than 5' 6" please send an email to [email protected] or [email protected] and give us the desired robe length & sleeve length & two to three weeks for delivery! We can have the length and the sleeves custom fit to your height.
(5) How do I select the right shirt size?
Women's Shirts - Please measure your chest, stomach and hips and compare it to the sizing guide. You might need to go up a size just for additional room but all of that would be determined once you have your own measurements and compare it to our measurement guide. Please look at the product description for additional information.
Men's Shirts- Your neck measurement in inches and sleeve measurements from the center of the back to the wrist will help you find the right size. Our sizing is in inches and numbers not in letters.
(6) Men's clergy Robes- How do I know my robe size and length will work for me?
Do I select a regular or a long robe?
Your robe size will be according to your suit jacket sizes our robes are very roomy and they run true to size. You do not have to go up a size.
5' 6" to 5' 11" tall can use a men's regular Robe in their chest size. You might need alterations to your sleeve & length depending on your height.
6' to 6' 3" can use a long robe.
(7) Will there be an extra charge for customization?
Yes, there will be an additional charge for customization. All customization fees are determined after the production department reviews your measurements.
(8) How do I order a fully customized robe and what will it cost?
Please contact us with your request and we will determine if it is our scope of work and let you know the pricing. Customization charges will apply. Please note customization time frames are 2-4 weeks.
(9) Where do you ship out of?
We ship out of Suwanee GA; some/part of the order may come from different fulfillment centers.
(10) Can I purchase online and pick up at your warehouse?
All online orders are shipped out by default. We do not offer order online and pick up at warehouse.
If you would like to purchase at out warehouse, please follow our warehouse appointment, purchase & pricing policy.
(11) Can I get online sale prices at warehouse?
Online sales are only for online orders made by customers and are only for ship out.
(12) Can I walk into your warehouse and pick up items?
We are not a walk in Retail store. We can arrange an appointment for shopping at our warehouse, with a minimum purchase of $150. We ask that you know exactly what items you need and email us a list with sizes.
Please expect to have wait times during this process.
This is not an exclusive appointment, and we reserve the right to admit and service other clients simultaneously.
We do not guarantee any stock availability and we do not hold items ahead of time.
You may be asked to wait in your car until we finish with previous customers.
(13) Do you offer next day & overnight shipping?
We are currently not offering next day or overnight shipping.
(14) What payments do you accept at the warehouse?
All major credit and debit cards.
(15) How many days will it take me to receive shirts & accessories orders?
We need 24 to 48 hours for our Mercy Robes warehouse to pick and pack your order. Shipping time frames vary from state to state. Please add 2 business days to the shipping time frames to get a better idea of shipping.
(16) Can you rush my shipping?
If you have selected all quick ship item's and placed your order online. Send us a request to ship out soon. We do not guarantee but will try our best to accommodate you.
(17) Why are instore prices more expensive?
We give you customer service with a sales representative.
(18) Why is the shipping high?
All packages are insured.
(19) Why is UPS holding my package at a store and not delivering to my residence?
UPS has determined high theft areas. This is why they hold your packages at a store close to your house.
(20) What is your return policy for online orders?
For Online orders, if you ordered the wrong item or do not need the item, we will issue a store credit if the item comes in its original condition. Unused, not altered with its tags and bags, 14 days from the day of purchase.
(21) What is the Return policy for purchaset at the warehouse?
All sales are final! No returns or exchanges. We give you enough time to try on, make up your mind and purchase.
(22) Why don't you have an exchange or return policy for warehouse purchases?
From our previous experience, customers were using the garments on the weekend and returning them on a Monday. We want to sell you crisp, clean, brand-new clothing, not used clothing.
(23) How do I care for my Vestments and other garments?
You can use a hand steamer (not an old-fashioned iron) to take out any creases that happen from folding.
(24) Can I wash my garments at home?
All garments are dry clean only! Please follow manufacturer instructions. Please note we are not responsible for any damages made by a cleaner.
(25) Why do I need to fill credit card authorization forms after purchase?
There's a lot of credit card theft happening in the cyber world so we do require a credit card authorization for orders above $500. This protects the card holder as well as our merchandise.
(26) Can I cancel, change, or modify my order?
Mercy Robes is committed to processing the orders in a timely manner. And hence we cannot change, modify, or cancel your order once it's placed.
(27) Does Mercy Robes ship internationally?
Yes, we ship internationally please e-mail us at [email protected] or [email protected] to help you with your order. Shipping charges will apply, and customers are responsible for any custom duties in your country.
(28) My order arrived damaged or defective what do I do?
We aim to ensure every order is delivered meeting our quality standards. If your order is received with any issues including damages or incorrect items, please report your concerns immediately. To expedite the resolution, please email [email protected] and include the following:
- Detailed summary of your order's issue
- If damaged or defective, please include 1 to 2 images
- Please note that all defective items are subject to inspection upon receipt at our warehouse.
(29) Can I change the color of one of the pieces of my vestment?
If you have selected one of our online packages it will be shipped or given to you exactly as the images are online. Package price applies to items as shown on the Website. If you need a different color or different piece/pieces you will need to add individual items to your cart and make a purchase.
(30) Two weeks is too long, I need my items sooner. Can you ship us items that say two weeks for delivery sooner?
Unfortunately, we are not able to change the status of the time frame of two-week items! Please kindly plan your events and purchases to fit our two-week policy.
(31) Why do some items have three to four weeks for delivery?
Some of our garments need extra embroidery and care while manufacturing. We cannot rush our production center to ensure quality control.
(32) Why do I need to sign for my package delivery?
All high value items require a signature to ensure they make it to the buyer and don't get stolen. Hence you might be required to sign.
(33) I did not receive an order confirmation!
Please check your Junk folder and other folders. If you still do not see your order confirmation, email [email protected] with your first and last name.
(34) Will I receive my package via USPS, FedEx or UPS?
Shipping carrier is left to the discretion of the shipping department. You may receive you package from any one of these carriers.
(35) Do you ship international?
Yes. Please place your order online. Our website accepts major credit and debit cards. If you are having any issues placing your order, please email us at [email protected] for assistance. Please note, customers are responsible for any custom duties at their country of arrival.
(36) Do you ship to APO/ FPO & P.O Box?
Yes, we ship to APO/FPO & P.O. Box addresses.
(37) Can I change the shipping address after placing the order?
We are not able to make any changes to the shipping address once the order is placed on our website.
(38) Why do I need to fill out a credit card authorization form and email my credit card and driver's license after my order is placed on your website.
If your order is of high value and our credit card fraud department or credit card processing company flags the order as fraudulent then we need these extra steps taken as a precautionary measure. The order will not ship unless the customer complies with our credit card fraud department and provides the needed credit card authorization form along with the required identification. All orders with a different shipping address than the billing address may also be flagged for review and may be subject to credit card authorization.
(39) If i am ordering your product out of country will I be charged additional fees? (ie: customs/duties)
When you place your order on the website you are paying for the product and shipping costs. Mercy Robes does not collect any custom duties or fees. Any custom duties that are charged by the receivers country's custom department are the customer's responsibility.
(40) Do you take phone orders?
We ask that our customers go online to place all orders. If you have a product related question or don't know how to find a product, we are happy to get on a call to answer your question or help navigate you through the website. We are glad to help our senior citizens place their orders.
(41) Why is my card declining even if my billing address matches the statement?
Credit cards decline for many reasons. If your card declines, please call your bank to determine the reason and if they are not able to help you, you can send us a money order or cashier's check. Or use another major credit or debit card.
Here are a few possible reasons for a credit card to decline:
1) Small differences in the way the billing address is typed with your bank.
2) Limit purchasing is higher than what is set with the bank.
3) Online Authorization is not successful. The card issuing bank is not successfully communicating with our pricing companies.
4) Your Credit Card or Bank has a fraud alert set up.